Coming Soon...

If you've found your way here, you are in fact taking your first steps toward celebrating your very own



I'm not promoting this place yet, so you must be very sneaky indeed to have discovered this page.

But now that you are here, I will let you in on a little secret...

this is the upcoming blog for my very own Etsy shop that is still in development.

...softies, prints, appliques, paper dolls, patterns...

It's gonna be good. So check back to hear about my progress, and of course, if you simply can't wait, then you can follow along with all the other things I do to keep busy at Lydia's Handmade Life.
Then perhaps it will be more clear as to why it is taking so long to get the shop up and running.

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Popular Posts

Flickr Images